As a dog friendly hotel we enjoy welcoming you and your dogs to The Villa Express.
So that we can continue to do this, please take a few moments to read through a few requests to ensure a happy stay for everyone.
● Please keep your dog on a lead at all times.
● We have designated dog friendly rooms. (Please check when booking, that you have made reference to your dog, to ensure we allocate you the correct room)
● Your dog is more than welcome to stay with you in your bedroom overnight, providing you bring a bed/cage for them to sleep on/in. If this is not possible your dog will be required to sleep in your car.
● Please do not allow your dog to climb on the furniture or beds, as you will incur charges to your account, should this happen. Also there will be additional charges for your dog fouling in the bedroom.
● An area of the grounds has been allocated, at the front of the hotel for you to walk your dogs. If your dog fouls, please collect and dispose of in the bins provided.
● If you require your dog to be with you during meal times, please let reception know, as a table needs to be set up in the bar/ lounge area, where dogs are allowed. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant or the orangery.
● Dog owners accept full responsibility and liability for any damage to property or persons injured by their dog.
We love being dog friendly and hope to be so for years to come. Only if the house rules are ignored would we have to consider stopping welcoming your furry friends.
Please note there is a charge for dogs, £10 per dog per night.
The Villa Express